Today I got a package from my Mom. She sent me lots of cool things, including peanut butter, school supplies, and a copy of National Enquirer (why...?)
But the best part was the cards everyone signed! I assume one of the little cousins drew the Birthday Cake and Christmas Tree on them. I am so happy that everyone did that for me! I really means a lot! Thank you so much! You guys are the best!!! I'm so excited for more family functions when I get home.
In boring news, Finals start at the end of this week. Not exciting. I have two on Friday and one on Monday. But in less than two weeks I will be in CHINA! It is still so weird to me that I am about to go to China! Christmas is going to be very different this year. Instead of opening presents on Christmas morning while eating muffins and drinking eggnog, I will be visiting the Great Wall of China. Student Life has school has told us that it will be a Christmas completely different from what we are used to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The National Inquirer, Raisonettes and Birthday card were from your funny Aunt Nancy. Remember I told you I put in some stuff from Nancy. Everything from Nancy was in a white plastic bag. I'm so glad you got it before leaving for China so you can continue to take pictures and show us all what we are missing.
Post a Comment